The CMDD is a small, highly skilled multidisciplinary group of researchers focused on the application of controlled release to modulate immune responses. The group consists of members of the Colleges of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture and Life Sciences and Science who supply their respective expertise to problems of interest in this area.VISION
The vision of the center is to revolutionize the quality of our health care and living environment through integrated research development and education in innovative drug and therapeutic delivery systems and technologies.
CMDD will achieve this vision through:
1. Commercialization of basic research achievements.
2. Establish a dynamic relationship between researchers and industry partners.
3. Provide the infrastructure to support the relationship between TAMU,TAMHSC,
Texas AgriLife Research, TEES's researchers, researchers
Universities and Industry.
4. Nurture relationships between academic research and industry.
5. Facilitate the application of research to human and animal health.